Sunday, July 20, 2014

Campus

These are pictures from around the campus.




I've been watching this bluebird house since I got here.  I have to walk by it to go swimming at Lotus Lake.  Every time I go by, the mother flies out.  It had 3 beautiful little blue eggs for the first couple of weeks.  I just peeked in the other day and there are 3 ugly little babies inside.  I tried to take pictures but they didn't come out too well. 



This is Mandala Cafe.  They sell coffee, sweets and other foods here.  They have very limited hours and also have free wifi.  



These are two buildings in the quad.  The building on the left is where we meditate every morning at 5am.  The building on the right has two yoga studios, dorms and a laundry room in the basement.


My favorite swami.  


This is Sister Mukti's Garden.  I helped her weed and mulch.  


No comments:

Post a Comment